Xeonix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xeonix

Xeonix Resumption forums

2 posters

I was wondering if anyone would actually make a decent guide....

- 99 fm ftw -
    - 99 fm ftw -

I was wondering if anyone would actually make a decent guide.... Empty I was wondering if anyone would actually make a decent guide....

Post  - 99 fm ftw - Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:04 am

Hi, knowing that i fail at guide's, i was wondering if someone could make a decent guide, for the more used to the game player's, like knowledge of letting us know what drop's what, location's of idk, maybe certain monster's and such, it would be very helpfull to most player's. Thankz Smile
    overkil

I was wondering if anyone would actually make a decent guide.... Empty Re: I was wondering if anyone would actually make a decent guide....

Post  overkil Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:50 pm

Why don't you do it
    - 99 fm ftw -
    - 99 fm ftw -

I was wondering if anyone would actually make a decent guide.... Empty Re: I was wondering if anyone would actually make a decent guide....

Post  - 99 fm ftw - Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:55 pm

overkil wrote:Why don't you do it

Good Point....
    overkil

Post  overkil Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:38 pm

- 99 fm ftw - wrote:
    overkil wrote:Why don't you do it

Good Point....
    ty Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:26 am