Xeonix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xeonix

Xeonix Resumption forums

4 posters

john darby2 hacked

john darby2
    john darby2

john darby2 hacked Empty john darby2 hacked

Post  john darby2 Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:31 pm

hey max im staying at my sisters atm as my laptop is broke and will be repaired as soon as i can afford to. I have got this message from trout

Trout
    [No title] - Yesterday at 4:25 pm

i'll give back ur acc pass is *****.Srry pale and zz taked whip and fury ask him back

could you change my password and send to me in a message on forums or email i will check forums when ever i can hopefully will see everyone soon
    dsmith

john darby2 hacked Empty Re: john darby2 hacked

Post  dsmith Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:45 pm

how do idiots always manage to get hacked by bigger idiots and then stuff gets distributed through the idiot community until hacked idiot has nothing left and nobody cba tracking down where his stuff is so then idiots profit, and hacked idiot cries and quits
    Swex

Post  Swex Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:58 am

dsmith wrote:how do idiots always manage to get hacked by bigger idiots and then stuff gets distributed through the idiot community until hacked idiot has nothing left and nobody cba tracking down where his stuff is so then idiots profit, and hacked idiot cries and quits

I lol'd.
    john darby2
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:26 am

dsmith wrote:how do idiots always manage to get hacked by bigger idiots and then stuff gets distributed through the idiot community until hacked idiot has nothing left and nobody cba tracking down where his stuff is so then idiots profit, and hacked idiot cries and quits

well ds sorry to dissapoint you i aint quiting im just takeing a short time off due to my laptop breaking and as for stuff i couldnt care less about it easy enough to get.
    overkil

Post  overkil Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:16 pm

lovers gun hate

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:11 am