Xeonix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xeonix

Xeonix Resumption forums

+2
john darby2
chino
6 posters

Lord of Ultima

chino

Lord of Ultima Empty Lord of Ultima

Post  chino Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:51 am

Hello, Lord of Ultima is browser based game one of the build your building games and work up your empire.Play it here make sure you play on world 18 to play with me and (not saying name till I get his consent). Clicking on the link should automatically send me a friend request and if don't send me a friend request. Please don't play if your impatient mongol Very Happy.
    john darby2
    john darby2

Lord of Ultima Empty Re: Lord of Ultima

Post  john darby2 Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:25 pm

is that a game like travian a browser based game where it takes like a certin amount of real mins to compleate building? and chino you shouldnt put games on herepeople may end up quiting to jion other games atm im trying to build the server back up :/
    Rocko

Post  Rocko Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:05 am

john darby2 wrote:is that a game like travian a browser based game where it takes like a certin amount of real mins to compleate building? and chino you shouldnt put games on herepeople may end up quiting to jion other games atm im trying to build the server back up :/

Troll needs to stop trolling. You play a server that was advertised on here and even told him how to make it better, then you complain about another mod that has a higher rank than you because he advertised a browser based game?

Lord of Ultima Failed_troll
    dsmith

Post  dsmith Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:49 pm

Rocko wrote:
    john darby2 wrote:is that a game like travian a browser based game where it takes like a certin amount of real mins to compleate building? and chino you shouldnt put games on herepeople may end up quiting to jion other games atm im trying to build the server back up :/

Troll needs to stop trolling. You play a server that was advertised on here and even told him how to make it better, then you complain about another mod that has a higher rank than you because he advertised a browser based game?

hows skype bowling?
    Rocko

Post  Rocko Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:41 am

dsmith wrote:
    Rocko wrote:

hows skype bowling?

It was going great untill I uninstalled skype.
    john darby2
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:40 pm

Rocko wrote:
    dsmith wrote:
    Rocko wrote:

hows skype bowling?

It was going great untill I uninstalled skype.
    if your read he wont say his name till he gets

troll you serious lol i was just adviseing what could happen hes not saying his lord of ultima name till he gets permission and me and chino are cool so please just stop posting shit that would result in flameing ok?
    africa

Post  africa Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:16 am

troll 1 - 0 rick astley
    overkil

Post  overkil Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:42 pm

africa wrote:troll 1 - 0 rick astley
    Troll 0-1 Nigga's wit kool-aid

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content