Xeonix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xeonix

Xeonix Resumption forums

4 posters

Owner or moderathos plz help me in my error of game

finalbeker

Owner or moderathos plz help me in my error of game Empty Owner or moderathos plz help me in my error of game

Post  finalbeker Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:38 am

good day owner or moderathos

i am finalbeker in the game and this is my error or game: i go from k2 with armour and inventory full, when k2 kill me i lost all my inventory and my equipament...plz i need a solution for my prolem because my items is very costly and difficult of get.

equipment: full dharoks including barrows gloves, dragon boots, mining cape, 200 rune arrow, lunar ring.
    inventory: a lot of sharks and prayer potions, abbisal whip, tokts-ket-xill, dragon dagger.

plz i need a solution for my problem because its is a great game and i am a good player.

thanks..

confused
    overkil

Owner or moderathos plz help me in my error of game Empty Re: Owner or moderathos plz help me in my error of game

Post  overkil Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:04 pm

finalbeker wrote:good day owner or moderathos

i am finalbeker in the game and this is my error or game: i go from k2 with armour and inventory full, when k2 kill me i lost all my inventory and my equipament...plz i need a solution for my prolem because my items is very costly and difficult of get.

equipment: full dharoks including barrows gloves, dragon boots, mining cape, 200 rune arrow, lunar ring.
    inventory: a lot of sharks and prayer potions, abbisal whip, tokts-ket-xill, dragon dagger.

plz i need a solution for my problem because its is a great game and i am a good player.

thanks..

confused
    Who or what is k2?
    Pot Skillz
    Pot Skillz

Owner or moderathos plz help me in my error of game Empty Re: Owner or moderathos plz help me in my error of game

Post  Pot Skillz Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:17 pm

finalbeker wrote:
    i go from k2 with armour and inventory full, when k2 kill me i lost all my inventory and my equipament.
    First of all, you dont lose items when a monster kills you(unless it's adrenaline, he's a beast tongue ). So one of three things happened here.
    1.You were hacked by letting someone try to "do something" on your acc(This in turn makes you a complete dumbass)
    2.You went into wild, got attacked by a player, then killed by a monster out of wild, which would make you lose your items.(Doubt it)
    3.Your making this shit up(Troll).

I believe anyone would agree with me on the latter.

And Over, i believe our troll here meant KQ.

Good Day king
    africa

Post  africa Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:46 pm

overkil wrote:
    finalbeker wrote:good day owner or moderathos

thanks..

confused
    Who or what is k2?
    al qaeda's new weapon

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content