Xeonix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xeonix

Xeonix Resumption forums

+23
vossler ff12
overkil
Mazi
Foolio
rangex :D
unique
africa
Trout
zair
john darby2
chino
dsmith
zz Liquid zz
Barocku
Trimex
snap finger
perry
Joe
welfared
boss
Crack
Johnny
Max
27 posters

Looking for 3 moderators.

zz Liquid zz
    zz Liquid zz

Looking for 3 moderators. - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for 3 moderators.

Post  zz Liquid zz Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:02 pm

Ingame User: zz G W D zz

Why do i wanna be mod? I rarely see any staff on whenever im on.

What can i bring to xeonix? I am sure i am the person who is mostly on with experience, as i have put in 60+ hard working hours in under a week into xeonix. I can handle situations without getting pissed off at people.

Any past experiences as staff member or higher? Yes, i have been mod and admin on many servers as well as i have ran a couple servers of my own.

Also i really suggest that someone make a template or sumthing for mod applications.
    Max

Post  Max Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:33 pm

welfared wrote:I wish to become a moderator as I have previous experience on other servers. I have always tried to help people ingame even if they are complete fags. One of my previous experiences includes that of the old server, I guess I would be pretty useful to have around as I know who have broken rules in the past and who should get another chance.
    If you consider merchanting (buying low but not forcing them into thinking that the price I am offering is the normal price) and selling high, than do not even consider me as a moderator. I will NOT lure people into the wilderness without their knowledge, the only time I will take them into the wilderness is if they ask me where a slayer monster is (e.g Suqah). NOTE: I WILL kill them if I meet them later on.
    I also have experience in dealing with flamers such as Boogeyman.
    As far as punishment goes, I consider the "3 strikes and you're out" approach to be fair.

Regards, Welfared.
    No bc you will use mod crown as a sign of trust and force misunderstanding.

Joe wrote:I'm always here to help. Hopefully now with not so many albanians etc, it will be slightly easier to maintain the growth of xeonix community. Sice you know who i am and have previous staff experience unlike Johnny etc, i'd like to apply.

Joe.
    Was accepted

perry wrote:Hey so I also applied for the moderator. I already have experience from the old server from the beginning was to do well but, over time fewer and fewer players. I have free time so I can play in muteness Very Happy ...

-perry-
    You don't even play..

snap finger wrote:Hello max and Xeonix staff.

I would like to apply for a moderator position, I treat newcomers as they should be treated.
    Always Treat the community like there my "FAMILY"
    I would punish people that break the xeonix rules.
    I have had expiriance from other servers.

Thankyou max and XEONIX staff.

-snap finger-
    no

Trimex wrote:I would like to become a moderator, I really will help peoples Smile with love Trimex santa

And i was mod on old client geek
    Can't even remember you being mod on old serv.

Barocku wrote:BAROCKUS MODERATOR APPLICATION

Reason For wanting to be Mod: Because I'm a Nice Guy, Smart, I have good Grammar, I have Common Sense, I don't Take Sides in Arguments, I am Head Mod Currently on another Server, But I've switched to this Server.

Play Time a Day: 1-6 Hours a Day, It Depends if I go out with the Bys. But around 1-6 Hours a Day.

Position I'm hoping for: 2. Two moderators for helping players/punishing the rule breakers. But # 1 is Good too, Anything to help out the server.

I hope you Enjoyed my application,
    Barocku.
    Im glad you've bothered to read quite a decent app but I am afraid you're lacking in experience.

chino wrote:Hello my name is chino. My name irl is Ronnie Larry(Very elegant right), but I'm here to moderate again. I'm not going to pull the, "O IVE BEEN PLAYING LONG SO I TOTALLY DESERVE STAFF." I know I have the experience and the right mind to know what to do with the correct power. Max knows I have the experience it's just the fact he gets annoyed because I go inactive sometimes which is my fault but this time I PROMISE I will never go in-active again and If I do for any reason I will notify him.

o I vow never to go inactive again cheers cheers
    was accepted

99 slay plox wrote:hey max id like to apply for mod ingame or on forums as i am very active on forums and ingame im a polite and nice guy to play with i vote everyday im not the smartest guy out of all these applications but i can be very usefull as when i get told something to do i wont stop doing it till its finished lol i was co owner on my friends old server that was ranked in the 2nd to 3rd page before the reset known as deception 317 so i know my way with rules and punish thos who break them
    - JD -
    I will decide next week, busy this week.

zair wrote:hello im zair but my name is ricky... and i'd like to apply for mod heres my app Smile.

reason why i should be mod? - i think i should be a mod because im a nice but i can be strict when i need to be. i have experience in this field for instance i am co owner of the server rapescap3 (it was shut down, owner difficulties), i've been mod on 3 other servers and admin on a few others. i am very helpful and friendly to anyone who asks or needs answers/help. to me the players come first I'm willing to devote my time to any player that seeks my attention should it be worthy of the situation or not, and I'm always open to players that just want to chat Very Happy. i will do what is needed of me as a mod to help the server and the players to be at they're best and should i fail i will gladly accept the consequences that come to my actions.

Even if i don't become mod ill still be happy to help anyone in need with anything Smile. if any of you have any questions or concerns feel free to email me or speak with me on aim (Aol instant messenger)

email: prlegend183@yahoo.com
    Aim: xzprskillszx

thank you for taking your time to read this post and good luck with your search for mods
    Don't even know you yet, sorry.

Trout wrote:Hi guys. 1st lets talk about me. Im from crazy country Lithuania. I have crazy name that in English means ECHO. And I'm not old and not young - 16 years.

I know I'm new. But:

1. I'm not STUPID, this is the most important

2. I put effort to help same people as me

3. I think I have enough experience to do so

4. I'll add many preciaus hours of my life to help newcomers

Can't think anymore original phrases bout myself. Hmm... That's all for now and I hope to be noticed.
    There was Infamous Trout. Cya in game.
    Are you kikis? He played with username trout.

zz Liquid zz wrote:Ingame User: zz G W D zz

Why do i wanna be mod? I rarely see any staff on whenever im on.

What can i bring to xeonix? I am sure i am the person who is mostly on with experience, as i have put in 60+ hard working hours in under a week into xeonix. I can handle situations without getting pissed off at people.

Any past experiences as staff member or higher? Yes, i have been mod and admin on many servers as well as i have ran a couple servers of my own.

Also i really suggest that someone make a template or sumthing for mod applications.
    will decide later
    Trout
    Trout

Post  Trout Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:57 pm

Why I should be that mythological person? Basically I really don't know who is that creature "Kikis" and why he's so famous.
    dsmith

Post  dsmith Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:48 am

Looking for 3 moderators. - Page 2 Trimex10

check ip's of trimex and trout
    Trimex
    Trimex

Post  Trimex Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:55 am

Yes,I'm kikis and idk who are that "Trout"
    africa

Post  africa Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:09 am

Who's this legend we are speaking of? enlighten me, old owner perhaps?
    unique

Looking for 3 moderators. - Page 2 Empty application for mod. "unique"

Post  unique Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:47 am

Hallow, my name is unique in the game "for real" kai ".'m already rather mod / admin has been on different servers. I want to make for a applycation moderator. why I want to be. aftestaffen For people who are not understanding the rules. I will as much as possible actively do. it should be a safe game where everyone is at play. I shoot always be help for all problems. that it if necessary, still do not understand do I use the programs that I have. It was a enough to apply "I wish everyone good luck"
    africa

Post  africa Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:00 am

unique wrote:Hallow, my name is unique in the game "for real" kai ".'m already rather mod / admin has been on different servers. I want to make for a applycation moderator. why I want to be. aftestaffen For people who are not understanding the rules. I will as much as possible actively do. it should be a safe game where everyone is at play. I shoot always be help for all problems. that it if necessary, still do not understand do I use the programs that I have. It was a enough to apply "I wish everyone good luck"

auto-accepted!
    chino

Post  chino Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:01 pm

unique wrote:Hallow, my name is unique in the game "for real" kai ".'m already rather mod / admin has been on different servers. I want to make for a applycation moderator. why I want to be. aftestaffen For people who are not understanding the rules. I will as much as possible actively do. it should be a safe game where everyone is at play. I shoot always be help for all problems. that it if necessary, still do not understand do I use the programs that I have. It was a enough to apply "I wish everyone good luck"
    :S, I honestly didn't understand this app at all was this like a riddle?
    dsmith

Post  dsmith Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:36 pm

chino wrote:

the riddle must be solved be4 he can be denied mod
    john darby2
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:52 pm

dsmith wrote:
    chino wrote:

i am not being racist but a good mod must be able to speak good english or even good enough as on every server mods must be able to speak to people in english as many players speak it to
    be able to understand a players needs when he/she asks for help with a problem
    welfared

Post  welfared Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:17 am

99 slay plox wrote:
    dsmith wrote:
    chino wrote:

i am not being racist but a good mod must be able to speak good english or even good enough as on every server mods must be able to speak to people in english as many players speak it to

Sorry, but that means that you are auto-denied.

Looking for 3 moderators. - Page 2 Empty my app.

Post  rangex :D Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:49 pm

yo my names chris. been playin xeonix fer bout a year beast serv. i love to help players out and be a leader. many players if asked will tell u i am very helpful. i help newcomers find ther way around xeonix and tell them to register. thanks bro.

- RANGEX Very Happy
    Foolio

Post  Foolio Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:22 pm

I would like 2 apply username in game Foolio

ive had previous experience on other servers some as mod some as admin.
    I do my best helping people when needed and ive learned about server so i know most answers to there questions and i also played old server.

Thanks Very Happy
    Mazi
    Mazi

Post  Mazi Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:09 am

I'll apply.In forums i will be active,I vote everyday.My name in xeonix is High sp33d.
    overkil

Post  overkil Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:25 pm

welfared wrote:
    99 slay plox wrote:
    dsmith wrote:
    chino wrote:

Sorry, but that means that you are auto-denied.
    I solved the riddle, and it led me to detroit 0_0 Looking for 3 moderators. - Page 2 Slums-of-Detroit

Looking for 3 moderators. - Page 2 Empty check this?

Post  rangex :D Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:32 pm

hey max, i have wondered my ways around xeonix and have learned how to get around and wut not.I am helpful wenever i am needed. lately newcomers have asked the most common question. "how do i start". i have trained them and tought them the way of xeonix. this is the end i guess. i hope to make a change. peace Very Happy
    hit me up on tha serv. xx chris xx, rangex, or woodcut :p
    africa

Post  africa Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:55 pm

rangex Very Happy wrote:hey max, i have wondered my ways around xeonix and have learned how to get around and wut not.I am helpful wenever i am needed. lately newcomers have asked the most common question. "how do i start". i have trained them and tought them the way of xeonix. this is the end i guess. i hope to make a change. peace Very Happy

bro, who taught you english?
    overkil

Post  overkil Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:47 pm

africa wrote:
    rangex Very Happy wrote:hey max, i have wondered my ways around xeonix and have learned how to get around and wut not.I am helpful wenever i am needed. lately newcomers have asked the most common question. "how do i start". i have trained them and tought them the way of xeonix. this is the end i guess. i hope to make a change. peace Very Happy

bro, who taught you english?
    Looking for 3 moderators. - Page 2 Dennisandnickel3
    vossler ff12
    vossler ff12

Post  vossler ff12 Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:47 pm

If i may, i would like to apply for the voting mod. I am a very good and effecient person to boost up votes and for advertising. I can think up fun ideas that can also persuade people to vote for this server. I think this server is a very fun server and would like others to join in on the fun. You can count on me to advertise my facebook, msn, skype and bebo every day with the forum link, and will ALWAYS keep it upon my msn and skype names. If you chose me i would definitely be the moderator you are looking for. Many regards.

~~~ James Darby ~~~
    africa

Post  africa Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:36 pm

vossler ff12 wrote:If i may, i would like to apply for the voting mod. I am a very good and effecient person to boost up votes and for advertising. I can think up fun ideas that can also persuade people to vote for this server. I think this server is a very fun server and would like others to join in on the fun. You can count on me to advertise my facebook, msn, skype and bebo every day with the forum link, and will ALWAYS keep it upon my msn and skype names. If you chose me i would definitely be the moderator you are looking for. Many regards.

~~~ James Darby ~~~

just no bc you're not taking this serious enough
    vossler ff12
    vossler ff12

Post  vossler ff12 Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:46 pm

I disagree with you africa.
    africa

Post  africa Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:15 pm

vossler ff12 wrote:I disagree with you africa.
    thats why you are wrong
    overkil

Post  overkil Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:37 pm

africa wrote:
    thats why you are wrong
    but whats if he's wrong about being right because he was right about you being wrong which made him wrong?
    dsmith

Post  dsmith Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:23 pm

overkil wrote:
    africa wrote:
    thats why you are wrong
    but whats if he's wrong about being right because he was right about you being wrong which made him wrong?

it looks like we have a paradox on our hands

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content