Xeonix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xeonix

Xeonix Resumption forums

+2
welfared
snap finger
6 posters

quick question..

snap finger
    snap finger

quick question.. Empty quick question..

Post  snap finger Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:30 pm

Where are the dags located?

Please tell...

Last edited by snap finger on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    welfared

quick question.. Empty Re: quick question..

Post  welfared Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:41 pm

Their location is classified to all people who forget the word "please".
    john darby2
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:17 pm

snap they are across the bridge near barrows you can get to them by takeing the second boat to pvm - barrows and welfared stop being so strict about locations and items if a player asks for help just help....
    Soup for ya
    Soup for ya

Post  Soup for ya Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:43 am

lumby tele and walk south
    welfared

Post  welfared Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:59 pm

welfared wrote:Their location is classified to all people who forget the word "please".

Smd, help is given to those who remember their manners.
    john darby2
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:18 pm

ya i supose but he did say please tell lol Very Happy
    boss
    boss

Post  boss Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:27 pm

99 slay plox wrote:ya i supose but he did say please tell lol Very Happy

Last edited by snap finger on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Re: quick question..

Post welfared on Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:41 am
    john darby2
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:31 pm

boss wrote:

dude why you posting these gay as quotes to get ur posting count up? so gay lol
    boss
    boss

Post  boss Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:35 pm

99 slay plox wrote:
    boss wrote:

apparently, additionally to down syndrome, your attention span is crytically low - you do not catch the bold underlined hints.
    john darby2
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:42 pm

boss wrote:
    99 slay plox wrote:
    boss wrote:

apparently, additionally to down syndrome, your attention span is crytically low - you do not catch the bold underlined hints.

lol u stupid asshole instead of doing that like a lazy asshole just post your own words .............
    welfared

Post  welfared Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:45 pm

99 slay plox wrote:
    boss wrote:
    99 slay plox wrote:
    boss wrote:

lol u stupid asshole instead of doing that like a lazy asshole just post your own words .............

His message was clear for anyone with a brain, I posted 'Their location...' almost 1 hour before snap finger edited it.
    boss
    boss

Post  boss Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:46 pm

99 slay plox wrote:
    boss wrote:
    99 slay plox wrote:
    boss wrote:

you post the same words over and over, "asshole", "stupid" and so on.
    john darby2
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:54 pm

ya because there is nothing else that i can say to you because to me you just are a stupid asshole and tbh i cant even be botherd argueing with you no more so just stfu now ok.....
    boss
    boss

Post  boss Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:56 pm

99 slay plox wrote:ya because there is nothing else that i can say to you because to me you just are a stupid asshole and tbh i cant even be botherd argueing with you no more so just stfu now ok.....

I didn't not expect more from a clown with such blunt face. Why are there so many people behind the pc you took pic from? Are you from a shelter? Perfect explanation why your lingquistic skills are at same level as average indian kiddo.
    john darby2
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:59 pm

boss wrote:
    99 slay plox wrote:ya because there is nothing else that i can say to you because to me you just are a stupid asshole and tbh i cant even be botherd argueing with you no more so just stfu now ok.....

I didn't not expect more from a clown with such blunt face. Why are there so many people behind the pc you took pic from? Are you from a shelter? Perfect explanation why your lingquistic skills are at same level as average indian kiddo.

it was acculy a party at my house with friends and family a few girls something i dont think you will know about yet kid.
    boss
    boss

Post  boss Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:01 pm

99 slay plox wrote:
    boss wrote:

it was acculy a party at my house with friends and family a few girls something i dont think you will know about yet kid.

family? I smell incest, though I smelt first time I've met you.
    john darby2
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:06 pm

incest? lol you realy need to get a life i said family + friends + woman nothing incest asshole just a party so are you saying every time you have a party at your house there neva is anyone there well ya i supose for you that makes perfect sense lmao
    boss
    boss

Post  boss Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:09 pm

99 slay plox wrote:incest? lol you realy need to get a life i said family + friends + woman nothing incest asshole just a party so are you saying every time you have a party at your house there neva is anyone there well ya i supose for you that makes perfect sense lmao
    Why do you wear a nigger cap inside? Are you fucking european? Only sandniggers dont take hats off in room.
    john darby2
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:11 pm

ok lol very intreseting to hear that why you gota be a lil racist fucker?
    boss
    boss

Post  boss Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:16 pm

99 slay plox wrote:ok lol very intreseting to hear that why you gota be a lil racist fucker?

Are you calling me lil? Your profile says you're 18 and you talk shit about dding moms IRL. If you lived in fucking Pakistan, you would be beheaded after the first party you held. If you lived in Haiti, you would be waiting for bananas to drop off trees and run around devastated houses wiping your ass with a leaf. If you lived in Africa, you would be buttaped and had aids. If you lived in China, you would be working in sweatshop and get hit for posting on random forums. If you lived in Russia, your house would have been burnt by the fires. I can pretty much go through every country, let me know if you want to be enlightened what's going worldwide.
    john darby2
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:27 pm

ya well idc about them countrys i neva asked whats happening there or anywhere for that matter and yes i am calling you lil you little kid....
    boss
    boss

Post  boss Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:36 pm

99 slay plox wrote:ya well idc about them countrys i neva asked whats happening there or anywhere for that matter and yes i am calling you lil you little kid....

You don't care because your lower class family doesn't need to know that. Your destiny is licking arses for people that are superior to you and have a bright future.
    What do you intend doing? You are thick brick of shit, no good for intellectual work.
    john darby2
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:55 pm

ok w,e you say all you can do is flame and be racist great see how far that gets you in life because tbh i dont think you are going to get out your front door and talk to the wrong person like you are doing now before you end up in hospital you lil pussy if your guna flame atleast make shure you know who ur flameing and aculy im on a security course to work as a doorman on nightclubs so asshole you asked what im doing wsith my life now what are you doing with yours?
    boss
    boss

Post  boss Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:21 pm

99 slay plox wrote:ok w,e you say all you can do is flame and be racist great see how far that gets you in life because tbh i dont think you are going to get out your front door and talk to the wrong person like you are doing now before you end up in hospital you lil pussy if your guna flame atleast make shure you know who ur flameing and aculy im on a security course to work as a doorman on nightclubs so asshole you asked what im doing wsith my life now what are you doing with yours?

1) LMAO, we have right-winged parties that oppose immigration of colourful 3rd world countries dwellers. So don't talk shit about my political views, especially when you don't have any (look below why you don't)
    2) Flame? you're just being mad my language skills are above your level.
    3) I'd question the fact you are on some security course, but even if you are.. Who gives a shit? Honourable work to watch after a night club?
    Let's assume you get that job. What now? Going to shake your muscles and enjoy standing at bar for the entire life? doubt they will keep you there after 40. Nice wages too man, spending 10 years to afford a somewhat decent car. You will get no promotion as good education is needed to work as security at better spot. So you've failed. Again.
    john darby2
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:30 pm

lol i never said anything about political partys u snobby posh cunt and are you stupid to understand the fact on what i like to. What i do is up to me and maby i might not be doing that at 40 thats the future i decide not too think that far and as going for the cash they make like 7 - 8 pound a hour decent car on that cash hell ya tbh i aint flameing you you flame eveyone and i think you just need to shut that mouth of yours and enjoy the game and chating on the forums because i cba with you and i doubt alot of other players cba with you eather so just fuck off with your bullshit now. bounce

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content