Xeonix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xeonix

Xeonix Resumption forums

3 posters

unjail plz

welfared

unjail plz Empty unjail plz

Post  welfared Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:42 pm

Unjail my pure please. I got jailed for ignoring rodney while teleporting so he jailed cos I was apparently "botting" even though I spoke.
    john darby2
    john darby2

unjail plz Empty Re: unjail plz

Post  john darby2 Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:31 pm

welfared wrote:Unjail my pure please. I got jailed for ignoring rodney while teleporting so he jailed cos I was apparently "botting" even though I spoke.

rodney is a good admin you on the other hand are a bad player and deserve a perm bann never mind jailing i realy doubt you spoke you are just trying to get out of trouble you was eather useing auto clicker or ghost mouse is my guiss and if you did speak you do know that max has chat logs so if you are lieing i think a ban is in order.
    welfared

Post  welfared Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:25 am

99 slay plox wrote:
    welfared wrote:Unjail my pure please. I got jailed for ignoring rodney while teleporting so he jailed cos I was apparently "botting" even though I spoke.

rodney is a good admin you on the other hand are a bad player and deserve a perm bann never mind jailing i realy doubt you spoke you are just trying to get out of trouble you was eather useing auto clicker or ghost mouse is my guiss and if you did speak you do know that max has chat logs so if you are lieing i think a ban is in order.

I do not lie unlike you faggot, Max has known me for well over a year, I do not post false reports. Rodney is good when he isn't stalking me.

Don't take this the wrong way you little Irish lep, but GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    africa

Post  africa Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:00 am

welfared wrote:
    99 slay plox wrote:

but GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol
    john darby2
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:46 am

i will post where i want when i want i am not breaking any rules and you obvs dont know me well i havent lied once on this game so far check all my posts to see that i dont and dont fucking start geting racist with me i class that as a racist remark do it again and ill report you.
    welfared

Post  welfared Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:11 pm

john darby2 wrote:i will post where i want when i want i am not breaking any rules and you obvs dont know me well i havent lied once on this game so far check all my posts to see that i dont and dont fucking start geting racist with me i class that as a racist remark do it again and ill report you.

Report me then you fucking irish dick. Goodluck trying to get Max to understand your useless grammar and english.
    john darby2
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:12 am

welfared wrote:
    john darby2 wrote:i will post where i want when i want i am not breaking any rules and you obvs dont know me well i havent lied once on this game so far check all my posts to see that i dont and dont fucking start geting racist with me i class that as a racist remark do it again and ill report you.

Report me then you fucking irish dick. Goodluck trying to get Max to understand your useless grammar and english.

i have reported you so now just stfu ok
    welfared

Post  welfared Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:29 am

john darby2 wrote:
    welfared wrote:

i have reported you so now just stfu ok

It was troll report as I have already been jailed for it. Idiot.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:44 am