Xeonix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xeonix

Xeonix Resumption forums

+4
africa
Max
Joe
john darby2
8 posters

my account reset

john darby2
    john darby2

my account reset Empty my account reset

Post  john darby2 Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:45 pm

hey max i was wondering wtf is going on my account has been reset to a new account and i was wondering what the hell is going on i have no lifed to get 83 slay almost 84 artmour bank friend list oh my god max please tell em this is not a prank i even tryed logging in a few hours later all my skilles even 130 cb enough charms for probs 138 if i had pray up please help max i love this game and do not want to quit i just want my account back the way it was or near enough i will log on tomorow or so as i guiss i cant do anything to my accout the name is

99 slay plox

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
    Joe
    Joe

my account reset Empty Re: my account reset

Post  Joe Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:50 pm

99 slay plox wrote:hey max i was wondering wtf is going on my account has been reset to a new account and i was wondering what the hell is going on i have no lifed to get 83 slay almost 84 artmour bank friend list oh my god max please tell em this is not a prank i even tryed logging in a few hours later all my skilles even 130 cb enough charms for probs 138 if i had pray up please help max i love this game and do not want to quit i just want my account back the way it was or near enough i will log on tomorow or so as i guiss i cant do anything to my accout the name is

99 slay plox

3cb??
    john darby2
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:57 pm

Joe wrote:
    99 slay plox wrote:hey max i was wondering wtf is going on my account has been reset to a new account and i was wondering what the hell is going on i have no lifed to get 83 slay almost 84 artmour bank friend list oh my god max please tell em this is not a prank i even tryed logging in a few hours later all my skilles even 130 cb enough charms for probs 138 if i had pray up please help max i love this game and do not want to quit i just want my account back the way it was or near enough i will log on tomorow or so as i guiss i cant do anything to my accout the name is

99 slay plox

3cb??

yes 3 cb 1 in all skills and 10 hp reseted friendlist and under beginer protection total reset all my effort to be the first to get 99 slay is wasted and im so misserable atm most ppl might just say dude its a game but i have wasted so long on this geting slay that high Sad
    Max

Post  Max Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:26 am

had a saving fail,
    what time are u available at for restoring stats & bank?
    africa

Post  africa Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:46 am

99 slay plox wrote:
    Joe wrote:

99 slay plox

3cb??

yes 3 cb 1 in all skills and 10 hp reseted friendlist and under beginer protection total reset all my effort to be the first to get 99 slay is wasted and im so misserable atm most ppl might just say dude its a game but i have wasted so long on this geting slay that high Sad

gg faggot
    john darby2
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:53 am

Max wrote:had a saving fail,

anytime is good for me max im online 24/7 lol Very Happy
    Swex

Post  Swex Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:22 am

99 slay plox wrote:
    Max wrote:had a saving fail,

anytime is good for me max im online 24/7 lol Very Happy

If you play 24/7 then your fag and got no life.
    john darby2
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:02 am

i got a better life than you now fuck off my thread bitch lil punk ass flamer u and africa io neva asked you to start flameing so please just stfu
    welfared

Post  welfared Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:09 pm

john darby2 wrote:i got a better life than you now fuck off my thread bitch lil punk ass flamer u and africa io neva asked you to start flameing so please just stfu

You need to start using fucking grammar so we can understand you, stupid little irish wigger that makes no sense.
    chino

Post  chino Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:54 pm

welfared wrote:
    john darby2 wrote:i got a better life than you now fuck off my thread bitch lil punk ass flamer u and africa io neva asked you to start flameing so please just stfu

You need to start using fucking grammar so we can understand you, stupid little irish wigger that makes no sense.
    K, sick of your fucking bullshit trolling.
    welfared

Post  welfared Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:27 pm

chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:

my account reset 29358
    chino

Post  chino Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:28 pm

welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:

my account reset 29358
    No you will be soon Very Happy. I'm Not to fond of you Eastern Europeans so I am banning you on racial issues. So please log on soon Sad.
    welfared

Post  welfared Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:32 pm

chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:

my account reset 29358
    No you will be soon Very Happy. I'm Not to fond of you Eastern Europeans so I am banning you on racial issues. So please log on soon Sad.
    my account reset Funny-pictures-cats-move-closer-when-you-blink1
    john darby2
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:05 am

chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:

my account reset 29358

i already told welfared if he kept the racist remarks up i was going to report him so ya ban in order please
    welfared

Post  welfared Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:30 am

john darby2 wrote:
    chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:

my account reset 29358

i already told welfared if he kept the racist remarks up i was going to report him so ya ban in order please

You told me when you were not mod so fuck off. qouting max; ' do not have to obey mods'
    john darby2
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:14 am

welfared wrote:
    john darby2 wrote:
    chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:

my account reset 29358

You told me when you were not mod so fuck off. qouting max; ' do not have to obey mods'

i never said you did asshole i accepted mod to help this serv i dont flame i follow the rules i vote 1 - 2 times a day on both computers please welfared just drop what ever grudge you have against me and ill do the same
    zz Liquid zz
    zz Liquid zz

Post  zz Liquid zz Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:18 am

john darby2 wrote:i never said you did asshole i accepted mod to help this serv i dont flame i follow the rules i vote 1 - 2 times a day on both computers please welfared just drop what ever grudge you have against me and ill do the same

it'd be a dick move if u didnt welfared.
    welfared

Post  welfared Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:57 am

zz Liquid zz wrote:
    john darby2 wrote:i never said you did asshole i accepted mod to help this serv i dont flame i follow the rules i vote 1 - 2 times a day on both computers please welfared just drop what ever grudge you have against me and ill do the same

it'd be a dick move if u didnt welfared.

Do not need irish mod as friend.
    zz Liquid zz
    zz Liquid zz

Post  zz Liquid zz Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:15 am

who said u gotta be friends? just drop all this non sense and stop fuedin
    welfared

Post  welfared Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:19 am

[quote="zz Liquid zz"]who said u gotta be friends? just drop all this non sense and stop fuedin[/qoute]

Wtf is 'fuedin'?
    zz Liquid zz
    zz Liquid zz

Post  zz Liquid zz Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:19 am

stop bein assholes to each other.
    welfared

Post  welfared Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:38 am

zz Liquid zz wrote:stop bein assholes to each other.

Wtf is 'fuedin'?
    zz Liquid zz
    zz Liquid zz

Post  zz Liquid zz Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:41 am

like, tense around each other, wanting to fight/argue
    john darby2
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:52 am

well i cba to argue/fight anymore you win

Sponsored content