Xeonix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xeonix

Xeonix Resumption forums

3 posters

Suggestions for pking

chino

Suggestions for pking Empty Suggestions for pking

Post  chino Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:22 am

I think Max should add a npc at home to directly teleport you places in the. That's my suggestions you guys can go as far as you want with this one. This 1 didn't require much thought Very Happy.
    boss
    boss

Suggestions for pking Empty Re: Suggestions for pking

Post  boss Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:31 am

I strongly oppose such reckless and spontaneous suggestion as it will lead to diverse difficulties,
    1) Eases luring
    2) Fosters 1-itemers, rag returners, looters, scouts and any unwanted elements.
    3) Devastating the old wilderness atmosphere
    chino

Post  chino Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:35 pm

boss wrote:I strongly oppose such reckless and spontaneous suggestion as it will lead to diverse difficulties,
    1) Eases luring
    2) Fosters 1-itemers, rag returners, looters, scouts and any unwanted elements.
    3) Devastating the old wilderness atmosphere
    I can see where your coming from but Max's goal for this server was for people to pk and I thought this would be a good idea to start people doing it again. It's not original but it seems to work.
    john darby2
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:55 pm

it is added now and chino for not much thought that was a very good thought and boss lurers will be punished if cought 1 itemers/rag returners/looters/scouts have always been around even tho we all hate these they always seem to be around.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:56 am