Xeonix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xeonix

Xeonix Resumption forums

5 posters

epic boner/rambo pk

Johnny
    Johnny

epic boner/rambo pk Empty epic boner/rambo pk

Post  Johnny Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:04 am

hello im epic boner/rambo pk ingame/forums but now im only rambo pk because i forget epic boner password sorry.
    and i am 14 years old almost 15 years old and i already drink alchol and smoke sometimes when mom is not watching well i like to play xeonix and i played old xeonix too but i quitted it because old xeonix is too easy for me i killed some guy called gobbin and his friend called arrows or something on the pvp wilderness like 37-39 spec but that doesnt matter becasue i am here to introcucte myself well i didnt say my name is john and now im rambo pk in forum and xeonix i hope i can can know you all better and i wish you can be my friends

you can add me skype: thepuremetal@skype.com
    you can add me msn: kidsjohnranqepker@hotmail.com

thank you.
    Sage
    Sage

epic boner/rambo pk Empty Re: epic boner/rambo pk

Post  Sage Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:06 am

Fuck you kid just leave this place before you get humiliated.
    Soup for ya
    Soup for ya

Post  Soup for ya Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:00 pm

wow dude!!
    u killed arrows and gobbin at the same time?!
    2vs1 and u win?!
    dude u awsome dude!
    overkil

Post  overkil Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:57 pm

What has the world gone to kids bragging cause there fucking themselves up think about other people doood no1 gives a shit
    Johnny
    Johnny

Post  Johnny Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:54 pm

overkil wrote:What has the world gone to kids bragging cause there fucking themselves up think about other people doood no1 gives a shit

if no1 gives a shit why did you reply?
    Sage
    Sage

Post  Sage Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:01 am

Johnny wrote:hello im epic boner/rambo pk ingame/forums but now im only rambo pk because i forget epic boner password sorry.
    and i am 14 years old almost 15 years old and i already drink alchol and smoke sometimes when mom is not watching well i like to play xeonix and i played old xeonix too but i quitted it because old xeonix is too easy for me i killed some guy called gobbin and his friend called arrows or something on the pvp wilderness like 37-39 spec but that doesnt matter becasue i am here to introcucte myself well i didnt say my name is john and now im rambo pk in forum and xeonix i hope i can can know you all better and i wish you can be my friends

thank you.

Whahahhaha nice lie you have never killed gobbin and 2 arrows and the old server wasen't too easy for you it was to hard and you quited cause you are failed fuck and now you are here and gona quit this aswell when you gona get dropped also 39-37 spec I don't think you even had account with high enough str to do that spec.

You lie cause 2 arrows has only died once and it was 2 marble bidet not to you.

Post  Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:16 pm

Sage wrote:
    Johnny wrote:hello im epic boner/rambo pk ingame/forums but now im only rambo pk because i forget epic boner password sorry.

thank you.

Whahahhaha nice lie you have never killed gobbin and 2 arrows and the old server wasen't too easy for you it was to hard and you quited cause you are failed fuck and now you are here and gona quit this aswell when you gona get dropped also 39-37 spec I don't think you even had account with high enough str to do that spec.

and u cant kill nobody
    Sage
    Sage

Post  Sage Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:07 pm

karlottutu wrote:
    Sage wrote:

thank you.

and u cant kill nobody

How come my clan has a pk vid then ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PoTmch6W_w

Where is your Vid proof of killing 2 arrows ?
    africa

Post  africa Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:22 am

Sage wrote:
    karlottutu wrote:
    Sage wrote:

thank you.

and u cant kill nobody

How come my clan has a pk vid then ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PoTmch6W_w

Where is your Vid proof of killing 2 arrows ?

good vid, where do i sign up?
    Soup for ya
    Soup for ya

Post  Soup for ya Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:10 pm

hi dude

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:46 am