Xeonix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xeonix

Xeonix Resumption forums

3 posters

I feel I never introduced myself.

overkil

I feel I never introduced myself. Empty I feel I never introduced myself.

Post  overkil Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:14 am

Hi, My name is Jeremy, I'm 17 and live in the U.S. I play varsity basketball for my local high school, and I'm on the debate team. When I'm not at school, and or school related activities, I play black ops or Xeonix...although I've seem to have lost my purpose on Xeonix as mentioned in a topic.
    My favorite thing to do in Xeonix is Doing it first or becoming the first to do it. Whether it be be the first to get an item, 99 skill, etc. I enjoy the thrill of it. When I'm not bossing (Which i spend more than half my time doing) I'm usually trying to skill or flame the local nerds. While I do fail at the topics above, I enjoy trying to do it because maybe I'll succeed one day =D

So, there's me, I feel that i never gave a proper introduction when I first started so this was it hope you learned a bit about me, and don't fucking flame or troll this shit if you would.
    boogeyman

I feel I never introduced myself. Empty Re: I feel I never introduced myself.

Post  boogeyman Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:02 pm

welcome back tell me more about ur school debate clan! how do i join it we can team with u there too?
    dsmith

Post  dsmith Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:46 pm

hello welcome to xeonix
    overkil

Post  overkil Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:10 am

boogeyman wrote:welcome back tell me more about ur school debate clan! how do i join it we can team with u there too?
    lol im good
    overkil

Post  overkil Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:10 am

dsmith wrote:hello welcome to xeonix
    wsup den

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:30 am