Xeonix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xeonix

Xeonix Resumption forums

3 posters

We had a good run, but it's time to say goodbye.

overkil

We had a good run, but it's time to say goodbye. Empty We had a good run, but it's time to say goodbye.

Post  overkil Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:47 pm

Xeonix has been around for a long time, but i think it's time for us to say goodbye. I myself haven't in months, so I don't know if anyone plays...but it was a good 2 years while i played, so hear is my formal goodbye forever, for I have many real life things to tend to nowadays. We've had our ups and downs, but it was fun while it lasted.

Shoutout to my fellow players:

Max: You have made the best RSPS I've ever seen you sir need an award for amazing coding skills, and making Xeonix a great place to play. Good wishes for you since we know this summer was your last. Props to you man this server was the fucking shit

Dsmith: Clearly one of the best xeonix players, you opened my eyes to Xeonix's underworkings (TNH's)...Good times eh rofl, but you were truly a beast man. Props for succeding so much

Boogeyman: I really disliked you at first because you were a douche, but torwards the end you turned out to be a really cool guy. Also, we can agree you were a damn good pker

I don't feel like going through the 10-12 players such as Rocko,etc because i don't have that kind of time.

It was good while it lasted, but it time for us to say goodbye...

Much love, Overkil (aka as jeremy)
    dsmith

We had a good run, but it's time to say goodbye. Empty Re: We had a good run, but it's time to say goodbye.

Post  dsmith Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:50 pm

gl Sad
    boogeyman

We had a good run, but it's time to say goodbye. Empty Re: We had a good run, but it's time to say goodbye.

Post  boogeyman Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:58 pm

its sad to see another player leave, thats a great loss for the leftovers of our community, thoughim proud to be on the list and i appreciate that u added me

farewell bro, keep owning like a boss

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:17 pm