Xeonix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xeonix

Xeonix Resumption forums

+9
omg pk dude
Trimex
john darby2
africa
Johnny
Soup for ya
Swex
Joe
boss
13 posters

Brief guide for newcomes with brains+

boss
    boss

Brief guide for newcomes with brains+ Empty Brief guide for newcomes with brains+

Post  boss Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:17 pm

I am not adding pictures as you should be able to find out how to reach locations on your own.
    I presume you've already got and spent your starter, so let's move towards moneymaking.

Moneymaking

I do not recommend starting combat immediately, make some cash first. You will not make cash off combat at low levels. you need about 60k for the steps below, if you got no cash left, go to docks, talk to male npc, edgeville dungeon, down the trapdoor and pickpocket.

Run south to docks, talk to female npc, select mining guild. Talk to dwarf, buy iron+ pickaxes. Mine 20 tin & copper. Then start mining iron. Use home teleport in spellbook to get back home.
    Buy teletabs from rasolo(buy all kinds, you will need them in future). Use falador teletab and smelt tin & copper into bronze bars. 20 bars should get you 15 smithing.
    Keep mining iron until you get bored. Smelt iron ores into bars and sell them to 'limited stock' shop UPSTAIRS at home (about 18k each).

3. Now, when you have some money you can start training.

Combat
    Buy equipment from npcs and go to docks. Talk to male npc, select edgeville dungeon for basic training

Melee
    Train at men to 30 30 30 or w/e you need, at rock crabs/hill giants for about 60 60 60.
    At 60 60 60 you should start doing slayer tasks.
    Some npc locations:
    Baby blue, baby red, lessers, fistantilus, ice giants, black demons - port sarim intermediate dungeon
    Moss giants, hill giants, fire giants, jogres - edgeville novice dungeon
    Trolls - burthorpe
    Dagganoths - south of canifis
    Green dragons - zone 20 wilderness above varrock, suqahs - zone 9-10 north-west of edgeville, bit south-west of castle.

Ranged
    might be harder to train: to 30 - men, to 50 - rockcrabs, at 50+ you can kill hill/moss giants.
    To prepare for ranged training buy:
    mithril+ gloves(depending on your def level)
    all kinds of d hide armour (only chapses and bodies, craft a leather body if you're a pure and aiming for high ranged)
    yew and magic shortbows
    2+k iron arrows. Make sure you have highest possible ranged bonus because at start you hit many 0s.

Other

CAUTION: SKILLERS READ THIS

Magic - buy runes, kill npcs, enchant, teleport, alch.. you choose.

Herblore - buy herbs/2nds from olivia

Farming - buy seeds from olivia, patch for fruit tree is in catherby(camelot teletab and run south-east), for normal trees(keep in mind they're expensive) - falador park

Thieving - pickpocket men to 53 if you need that for dt, for serious training you can pickpocket paladins in al-kharid at 60

Fishing - buy equipment from the fisherman, south of him there are 2 fishing spots.. Train there until 40 and go to fishing guild. Simple

Cooking, firemaking, smithing - it's simple..

Agility, hunting - talk to female npc at docks

Construction - you should have at least 3 mil to spend. Buy planks(500 will do for 80+ con) from reggie. Estate agent is located in varrock, north of east bank, near church. Buy objects from him to train/get them added to your house. Yanille portal(watchtower teletab) - access to your house. Buy altars and use your bones on them for high xp.

Best ways to train crafting: kill cows bit north of falador(about 20), get cowhides, tan them by left clicking reggie and random clicking the interface that pops up. Make leather gloves until 7 crafting.
    How the fastest way is making jewellery. Mine/smelt gold but to get gems you should kill npcs.

You should get started with this. If you have further questions, DO NOT pm me in game, I will tell you to fuck off.

First guide so not gibber that it blows. Remove it when there are better guides out.

Last edited by boss on Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Joe
    Joe

Brief guide for newcomes with brains+ Empty Re: Brief guide for newcomes with brains+

Post  Joe Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:20 pm

Nice guide. I doubt new players will see this before they login though
    boss
    boss

Brief guide for newcomes with brains+ Empty Re: Brief guide for newcomes with brains+

Post  boss Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:29 pm

Joe wrote:Nice guide. I doubt new players will see this before they login though
    no shit to do while killing dags anyway
    Joe
    Joe

Post  Joe Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:37 pm

boss wrote:
    Joe wrote:Nice guide. I doubt new players will see this before they login though
    no shit to do while killing dags anyway

True
    Swex

Post  Swex Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:02 pm

Nice guide!, about gems, fastests way to get those is Hunter, birds drop it frequently, and about 1-60 hunter you'll get about 400 total.
    Soup for ya
    Soup for ya

Post  Soup for ya Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:25 am

nice guide, i hope they l2read
    Johnny
    Johnny

Post  Johnny Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:45 pm

Soup for ya wrote:nice guide, i hope they l2read

did you?
    Joe
    Joe

Post  Joe Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:49 pm

Johnny wrote:

did you?

No U.

Brief guide for newcomes with brains+ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMiOFNKMLyP-h1FAT5Q0uJSj8jUqonh9k1lfZPegLrhRSVnD8&t=1&usg=__2JJVnS9Kcl9UGxogZljgAt0uH9w=
    Johnny
    Johnny

Post  Johnny Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:50 pm

Joe wrote:
    Johnny wrote:

did you?

No U.

Brief guide for newcomes with brains+ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMiOFNKMLyP-h1FAT5Q0uJSj8jUqonh9k1lfZPegLrhRSVnD8&t=1&usg=__2JJVnS9Kcl9UGxogZljgAt0uH9w=

your dad is The Warrior
    africa

Post  africa Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:51 am

Johnny wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Johnny wrote:

did you?

No U.

your dad is The Warrior
    sure looks like a femanon
    john darby2
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:07 pm

nice guide man nd better way than hunting birds for gems kill shit to get large amounts maby like dragons
    Trimex
    Trimex

Post  Trimex Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:29 am

Good guide
    omg pk dude

Post  omg pk dude Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:14 am

Good guide!
    keep it up man!
    chino

Post  chino Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:55 am

vewy naice.
    Justiino
    Justiino

Brief guide for newcomes with brains+ Empty Hunting

Post  Justiino Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:01 am

I simply recommend hunting for all new players.
    You can make One to Two mill's a inventory.

Just throwing that out there.
    overkil

Post  overkil Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:16 am

Justiino wrote:I simply recommend hunting for all new players.

I reccomend slayer although you need a market to sell items so..
    Justiino
    Justiino

Post  Justiino Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:41 pm

overkil wrote:

Thats also true, well do mods or anyone even come on here anymore? Im opening a project
    boogeyman

Post  boogeyman Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:41 am

Justiino wrote:
    overkil wrote:

Thats also true, well do mods or anyone even come on here anymore? Im opening a project

do i hear closing already?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:17 pm