Xeonix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xeonix

Xeonix Resumption forums

5 posters

Reporting no engish

boss
    boss

Reporting no engish Empty Reporting no engish

Post  boss Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:09 pm

I'd like to report no engish for breaking the following rules:

9. Offensive language & spamming
    He has been constantly lying about stats(kind of spamming) and trying to insult those who did not believe. I honestly believe permanent mute will resolve the issue as users with such dirty offence history(for profane ones: "no engish" accounts on previous server were: "cook cape", "can i help", "adult skills", "8 is muslim", "adult skills", "katie ownz")

3. Account sharing
    He asks other players to beat jad for him.

1. Item, password or account scamming. No engish had agreed to bet 50 mil and after losing he has of course refused to pay the cash.

I do not own a youtube acc for xeonix purposes and I will gladly send the required videoproof to the staff via e-mail or an upload(or choose the most convinient for you way).

Sage
    Sage

Reporting no engish Empty Re: Reporting no engish

Post  Sage Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:59 pm

boss wrote:I'd like to report no engish for breaking the following rules:

9. Offensive language & spamming
    He has been constantly lying about stats(kind of spamming) and trying to insult those who did not believe. I honestly believe permanent mute will resolve the issue as users with such dirty offence history(for profane ones: "no engish" accounts on previous server were: "cook cape", "can i help", "adult skills", "8 is muslim", "adult skills", "katie ownz")

3. Account sharing

1. Item, password or account scamming. No engish had agreed to bet 50 mil and after losing he has of course refused to pay the cash.

I do not own a youtube acc for xeonix purposes and I will gladly send the required videoproof to the staff via e-mail or an upload(or choose the most convinient for you way).

Supported. That faggot should get muted.
    snap finger
    snap finger

Post  snap finger Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:57 pm

I Belive He should not be muted/banned.
    I have not seen him break any rules what so ever.
    no engish
    no engish

Post  no engish Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:10 pm

reason that i flame YOU because you are the most ignorant person i've seen on a rsps your the most idiotic, i do not lie about stats nor do i share a acc because someone doing jad for you isn't considerd sharing its considerd them logging on and doing it then you changing password incase your dumb ass did not know so please learn to post and dont put the same name twice in ur post dumb ass. "adult skills" study
    welfared

Post  welfared Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:42 pm

boss wrote:
    3. Account sharing

I can vouch for this ^
    boss
    boss

Post  boss Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:15 pm

the reported fag got banned by admin rodney, looking for 100m compensation that he owes to infinity

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:27 am