Xeonix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xeonix

Xeonix Resumption forums

+3
Johnny
welfared
Sage
7 posters

Reporting.

Sage
    Sage

Reporting. Empty Reporting.

Post  Sage Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:55 am

Yesterday I got bs'd/lured by Welfared aka rocko and boss also infinity was helping them. They lured me into multi wild zone 52 where all 3 of them tried to kill me.

As rule 1.3 states that luring is not allowed.

Some punishment should be done. Also to show others not to lure or brake any other rules.

Also some bug abusing was done by boss, he somehow glitched himself furies w/o any crafting level.

(edited)

Also next day rocko aka welfared told me that he has lured more with boss.

Their punisment should be extended.

Reporting. Sestb8

He said " Ye " at the end.

Last edited by Sage on Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    welfared

Reporting. Empty Re: Reporting.

Post  welfared Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:04 am

Coolstory zap, yet I can assure you the player "infinity" was sitting at home, vid of you xlogging proves it.
    Johnny
    Johnny

Post  Johnny Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:10 am

lol
    Soup for ya
    Soup for ya

Post  Soup for ya Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:06 am

Johnny wrote:lol

lol
    Sage
    Sage

Post  Sage Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:39 pm

welfared wrote:Coolstory zap, yet I can assure you the player "infinity" was sitting at home, vid of you xlogging proves it.

I lol @ u.

Yes, I did xlog but because it was a lure and luring is not allowed.
    I took drastic measures to prevent it, so I xouted, but you and boss are the ones who will get punished.
    Swex

Post  Swex Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:50 pm

1.3. You should not attempt luring somebody into the wilderness in any way.

I think speeks for itself.
    boss
    boss

Post  boss Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:55 pm

Sage wrote:Yesterday I got bs'd/lured by Welfared aka rocko and boss also infinity was helping them. They lured me into multi wild zone 52 where all 3 of them tried to kill me.

Some punishment should be done. Also to show others not to lure or brake any other rules.

Also some bug abusing was done by boss, he somehow glitched himself furies w/o any crafting level.

bhhahahaa
    nice report, I've highlighten all the PAKI-moments for you.
    Back to topic, why don't you stick your fiction up ur arse when u consistently gerrymander what has happened? Where does 3 man team and zone 52 come from? Pure bullshit. The screenshot you provided is not acceptable as the proof "from welfared: ye" is not included.
    I admit welfared's action might be debatable, along with me participating, but I pledge my word for infinity being out of it. Since sage has violated bug abuse rule (xlog), nobody has been defiled and every "prosecutor" suffers from poor English to assert his point of view, I suggest that the case should be closed.
    Likewise, I feel absolutely sorrowful after being accused of something I have not done. I guarantee that every single item I have got is legit.
    Best regards,
    Boss
    Sage
    Sage

Post  Sage Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:41 pm

boss wrote:
    Sage wrote:Yesterday I got bs'd/lured by Welfared aka rocko and boss also infinity was helping them. They lured me into multi wild zone 52 where all 3 of them tried to kill me.

bhhahahaa
    nice report, I've highlighten all the PAKI-moments for you.
    Back to topic, why don't you stick your fiction up ur arse when u consistently gerrymander what has happened? Where does 3 man team and zone 52 come from? Pure bullshit. The screenshot you provided is not acceptable as the proof "from welfared: ye" is not included.
    I admit welfared's action might be debatable, along with me participating, but I pledge my word for infinity being out of it. Since sage has violated bug abuse rule (xlog), nobody has been defiled and every "prosecutor" suffers from poor English to assert his point of view, I suggest that the case should be closed.
    Likewise, I feel absolutely sorrowful after being accused of something I have not done. I guarantee that every single item I have got is legit.
    Best regards,
    Boss

Ye, I'm not debating for infinity to get punished, It's u and rocko. Who will get punished.

Nice acc sharing with infinity..

Reporting. 2cy07rr
    Reporting. 22nkom
    Max

Post  Max Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:00 pm

Welfared: banned for 3 days for luring, bug abusing and using autoclickers/mouse recorders.
    Boss: banned for 2 days for promoting luring and bug abusing.

I've considered what boss had proposed and since nobody had lost any items, bans are short-termed.
    welfared

Post  welfared Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:14 pm

Your screenshot of me admitting to luring is total bullshit, max has seen the whole conversation which I vidded.
    Sage
    Sage

Post  Sage Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:16 pm

welfared wrote:Your screenshot of me admitting to luring is total bullshit, max has seen the whole conversation which I vidded.

ok.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:26 am