Xeonix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xeonix

Xeonix Resumption forums

+5
africa
john darby2
boss
Swex
zz Liquid zz
9 posters

Pce, im out

zz Liquid zz
    zz Liquid zz

Pce, im out Empty Pce, im out

Post  zz Liquid zz Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:04 am

Im tired of little shit brains like boss walking the earth and startin random shit that doesnt need to be started. peace.
    Swex

Pce, im out Empty Re: Pce, im out

Post  Swex Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:07 am

zz Liquid zz wrote:Im tired of little shit brains like boss walking the earth and startin random shit that doesnt need to be started. peace.

It was a question how much time you'll stand, and your finally rage quited!.
    zz Liquid zz
    zz Liquid zz

Post  zz Liquid zz Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:09 am

wat?
    boss
    boss

Post  boss Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:10 am

proves what a shitty unstable player you are; applying for mod and then quitting
    zz Liquid zz
    zz Liquid zz

Post  zz Liquid zz Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:10 am

boss wrote:proves what a shitty unstable player you are; applying for mod and then quitting

im quitting bc u start shit that doesnt need be started.
    boss
    boss

Post  boss Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:13 am

zz Liquid zz wrote:
    boss wrote:proves what a shitty unstable player you are; applying for mod and then quitting

im quitting bc u start shit that doesnt need be started.

I can handle situations without getting pissed off at people.
    definitely u cant
    zz Liquid zz
    zz Liquid zz

Post  zz Liquid zz Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:15 am

situations as in one person fighting another wen im not involved, wen i am involved in shit, i do get pissed off.
    boss
    boss

Post  boss Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:30 am

zz Liquid zz wrote:situations as in one person fighting another wen im not involved, wen i am involved in shit, i do get pissed off.

natural selection kicks the weak ones out
    john darby2
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:50 am

swex you still continue to stand by boss when he treats people like shit yo bro dont quit and boss you stupid asshole your going to ruin this game if you keep running your mouth i have never met such a more ignorant person in my life you fag....
    zz Liquid zz
    zz Liquid zz

Post  zz Liquid zz Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:13 am

hmm, this server is too good to quit bounce
    Swex

Post  Swex Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:30 am

99 slay plox wrote:swex you still continue to stand by boss when he treats people like shit yo bro dont quit and boss you stupid asshole your going to ruin this game if you keep running your mouth i have never met such a more ignorant person in my life you fag....

90% of the posts are trolled, and you won't understand that. :/
    africa

Post  africa Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:14 am

zz Liquid zz wrote:hmm, this server is too good to quit bounce

rly? you ruined ur mod chances
    zz Liquid zz
    zz Liquid zz

Post  zz Liquid zz Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:14 am

i didnt really wanna be mod anyways, too much extra work tbh
    africa

Post  africa Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:19 am

zz Liquid zz wrote:i didnt really wanna be mod anyways, too much extra work tbh

zz Liquid zz wrote:Ingame User: zz G W D zz

Why do i wanna be mod? I rarely see any staff on whenever im on.

What can i bring to xeonix? I am sure i am the person who is mostly on with experience, as i have put in 60+ hard working hours in under a week into xeonix. I can handle situations without getting pissed off at people.

Any past experiences as staff member or higher? Yes, i have been mod and admin on many servers as well as i have ran a couple servers of my own.

Also i really suggest that someone make a template or sumthing for mod applications.
    shulda stated it in your app

go crawl back to your cave mug
    zz Liquid zz
    zz Liquid zz

Post  zz Liquid zz Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:20 am

haha w/e
    africa

Post  africa Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:37 am

zz Liquid zz wrote:haha w/e

you would like to think so
    zz Liquid zz
    zz Liquid zz

Post  zz Liquid zz Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:38 am

3 reasons i dont want mod

1. i got skool coming up and i wont be as active

2. i like to skate mostly

3. theres nothing really special as mod except for getting more attention
    africa

Post  africa Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:47 am

zz Liquid zz wrote:3 reasons i dont want mod

1. i got skool coming up and i wont be as active

2. i like to skate mostly

3. theres nothing really special as mod except for getting more attention

4. im addicted to this game but my emotions tell me to stop playing idk what to do

zz Liquid zz
    zz Liquid zz

Post  zz Liquid zz Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:48 am

u 4got to edit the 3 reasons i dont want mod to 4 reasons i dont want mod lol!
    chino

Post  chino Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:09 pm

Seriously stop with the flame or I'll have you banned from the forums.
    welfared

Post  welfared Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:32 pm

chino wrote:

'4. It is prohibitted to impersonate Xeonix staff, REGARDLESS OF INTENSION. Keep in mind that Xeonix staff always have a gold crown next to their name and in order to save time will not inquire the reason of impersonation, whether it is a prank or a threat.' You don't have one so cannot force him to do anything. As for Max, I'm sure that he would agree that boss's post was minimum flame possible and complete truth.
    chino

Post  chino Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:13 pm

welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:

'4. It is prohibitted to impersonate Xeonix staff, REGARDLESS OF INTENSION. Keep in mind that Xeonix staff always have a gold crown next to their name and in order to save time will not inquire the reason of impersonation, whether it is a prank or a threat.' You don't have one so cannot force him to do anything. As for Max, I'm sure that he would agree that boss's post was minimum flame possible and complete truth.
    I'm staff. As for Max, I'm pretty sure he likes good community and is sick of people like boss.
    welfared

Post  welfared Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:54 pm

chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:

I'm staff. As for Max, I'm pretty sure he likes good community and is sick of people like boss.

I can find you something on skype that proves that we do not have to listen to you + Max states that gold crowned people are staff and not silver crown.
    john darby2
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:01 pm

welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:

I can find you something on skype that proves that we do not have to listen to you + Max states that gold crowned people are staff and not silver crown.

welfared gold or silver crown staff are staff and they are here to help the server i dont care if you are friends with max on skype you and boss deserve the ban you both think your so much better than other people well i got news for you kid wake up and smell the coffie because chino and liquid are good friends of mine and i will not sit around and wach you flamers ruin this server asshole why dont you just stfu because i have had enough of flamers fml!!!!!!!!!!!!

i doubt max said that to you because if you was wise you would know that gold crown is admin and silver crown is mod both are staff if mods are not staff why would max want to recruit moderaters idiot....
    chino

Post  chino Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:32 pm

welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:

I don't care I said stop flaming and that's final. Max made me mod to better the community and not let flamers continue to make their selves feel better than everyone by making them think that the victims are lower than them. Now stop or I will start distributing temp bans. + You must listen to me I'm in the accepted club Very Happy, so get over it and stop flaming.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:05 am