Xeonix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xeonix

Xeonix Resumption forums

+5
africa
john darby2
boss
Swex
zz Liquid zz
9 posters

Pce, im out

john darby2
    john darby2

Pce, im out - Page 2 Empty Re: Pce, im out

Post  john darby2 Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:13 pm

i agree and w ared why are you acting like such a asshole now was coool first day serv but now its like you wanna be right all the time when your clearly not its like you are trying to amke enemys for urself please just CHILL THE FUCK OUT OK!
    welfared

Post  welfared Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:55 am

chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:
    boss wrote:proves what a shitty unstable player you are; applying for mod and then quitting
    Seriously stop with the flame or I'll have you banned from the forums.

'4. It is prohibitted to impersonate Xeonix staff, REGARDLESS OF INTENSION. Keep in mind that Xeonix staff always have a gold crown next to their name and in order to save time will not inquire the reason of impersonation, whether it is a prank or a threat.' You don't have one so cannot force him to do anything. As for Max, I'm sure that he would agree that boss's post was minimum flame possible and complete truth.
    I'm staff. As for Max, I'm pretty sure he likes good community and is sick of people like boss.

I can find you something on skype that proves that we do not have to listen to you + Max states that gold crowned people are staff and not silver crown.
    I don't care I said stop flaming and that's final. Max made me mod to better the community and not let flamers continue to make their selves feel better than everyone by making them think that the victims are lower than them. Now stop or I will start distributing temp bans. + You must listen to me I'm in the accepted club Very Happy, so get over it and stop flaming.

It's not final as you do not have a gold crown. I do not have to listen to you;
    [26/07/2010 21:32:07] Welfared: "always have a gold crown next to their name and in order to save time will not inquire the reason of " you missed silver crown lol
    [26/07/2010 21:32:35] Max: ye
    [26/07/2010 21:32:41] Max: but u dont have to obey mods
    welfared

Post  welfared Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:59 am

99 slay plox wrote:i agree and w ared why are you acting like such a asshole now was coool first day serv but now its like you wanna be right all the time when your clearly not its like you are trying to amke enemys for urself please just CHILL THE FUCK OUT OK!

I just proved that I am right, now fuck off you stupid fucking Irish lep.
    africa

Post  africa Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:08 am

welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:
    boss wrote:proves what a shitty unstable player you are; applying for mod and then quitting

'4. It is prohibitted to impersonate Xeonix staff, REGARDLESS OF INTENSION. Keep in mind that Xeonix staff always have a gold crown next to their name and in order to save time will not inquire the reason of impersonation, whether it is a prank or a threat.' You don't have one so cannot force him to do anything. As for Max, I'm sure that he would agree that boss's post was minimum flame possible and complete truth.
    I'm staff. As for Max, I'm pretty sure he likes good community and is sick of people like boss.

I can find you something on skype that proves that we do not have to listen to you + Max states that gold crowned people are staff and not silver crown.
    I don't care I said stop flaming and that's final. Max made me mod to better the community and not let flamers continue to make their selves feel better than everyone by making them think that the victims are lower than them. Now stop or I will start distributing temp bans. + You must listen to me I'm in the accepted club Very Happy, so get over it and stop flaming.

[26/07/2010 21:32:07] Welfared: "always have a gold crown next to their name and in order to save time will not inquire the reason of " you missed silver crown lol

pics or it didnt happen
    welfared

Post  welfared Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:19 am

africa wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:

pics or it didnt happen

Pce, im out - Page 2 Dontlistentomodsproof
    africa

Post  africa Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:54 am

welfared wrote:
    africa wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:

pics or it didnt happen

unvalid, gonna ask max if this is true or not
    welfared

Post  welfared Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:39 am

africa wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    africa wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:

pics or it didnt happen

how is it invalid?
    africa

Post  africa Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:23 am

welfared wrote:
    africa wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    africa wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:

pics or it didnt happen

how is it invalid?
    pixelrated, photoshopped, fake and what kind of skype is that? ancient troll
    john darby2
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:35 am

i agree with africa there is no way max would recruit mods then tell you that you dont have to listin to what they say a mod is there to keep the game in order by waching out for rule breakers and takeing action - ban/mute they do have obeyed
    welfared

Post  welfared Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:00 pm

john darby2 wrote:i agree with africa there is no way max would recruit mods then tell you that you dont have to listin to what they say a mod is there to keep the game in order by waching out for rule breakers and takeing action - ban/mute they do have obeyed

This has nothing to do with you.
    welfared

Post  welfared Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:03 pm

Gf wigger mods, here is video proof:

chino

Post  chino Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:53 pm

welfared wrote:Gf wigger mods, here is video proof:

K, flame and see what happens L. You don't have to listen to me but there will be consequences. If max doesn't want me to enforce what I want you to stop he should demote me.
    welfared

Post  welfared Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:21 pm

chino wrote:

K, flame and see what happens L. You don't have to listen to me but there will be consequences. If max doesn't want me to enforce what I want you to stop he should demote me.

Gf nigger, you cannot punish me for not breaking rules bahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaaahhahahahahhahahahahah owned like a boss
    chino

Post  chino Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:24 pm

welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:

Gf nigger, you cannot punish me for not breaking rules bahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaaahhahahahahhahahahahah owned like a boss
    Hahaha, I, will, any, way. Now stop putting commas where they do not belong you stupid hypocrite.
    welfared

Post  welfared Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:29 pm

chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:

Hahaha, I, will, any, way. Now stop putting commas where they do not belong you stupid hypocrite.

I didn't? Say 'gf nigger you cannot punish me for not breaking rules bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah owned like a boss'
    without a small pause after 'gf nigger', it sounds shit.
    chino

Post  chino Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:31 pm

welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:

I didn't? Say 'gf nigger you cannot punish me for not breaking rules bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah owned like a boss'
    Well you can't add unnecessary pauses because you think something doesn't sound right. Now please get off my case spell check hero.
    africa

Post  africa Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:31 pm

welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:

damn! this thread scares me, all that anger going on in here gives me the brain crazies
    welfared

Post  welfared Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:35 pm

chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:

Well you can't add unnecessary pauses because you think something doesn't sound right. Now please get off my case spell check hero.

You started it by getting on my case so you can get back off.
    chino

Post  chino Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:37 pm

welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:

Sorry I refuse to back off. I will force you to back off tho Sad.
    welfared

Post  welfared Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:42 pm

chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:
    welfared wrote:
    chino wrote:

Sorry I refuse to back off. I will force you to back off tho Sad.

You cannot make me do anything without max, then all you can do is ban me and then I will come back in the end. Pce, im out - Page 2 Funny-pictures-cats-move-closer-when-you-blink1
    - 99 fm ftw -
    - 99 fm ftw -

Post  - 99 fm ftw - Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:27 am

Swex wrote:
    zz Liquid zz wrote:Im tired of little shit brains like boss walking the earth and startin random shit that doesnt need to be started. peace.

It was a question how much time you'll stand, and your finally rage quited!.

THANK THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    zz Liquid zz
    zz Liquid zz

Post  zz Liquid zz Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:11 am

LOCK THIS TOPIC!@!
    - 99 fm ftw -
    - 99 fm ftw -

Post  - 99 fm ftw - Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:17 pm

zz Liquid zz wrote:LOCK THIS TOPIC!@!

LEAVE ALREADY affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
    zz Liquid zz
    zz Liquid zz

Post  zz Liquid zz Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:45 pm

kid sthu
    overkil

Post  overkil Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:55 pm

john darby2 wrote:i agree with africa there is no way max would recruit mods then tell you that you dont have to listin to what they say a mod is there to keep the game in order by waching out for rule breakers and takeing action - ban/mute they do have obeyed
    Mods are Max's bitches tbh..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:58 am