Xeonix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xeonix

Xeonix Resumption forums

2 posters

Suggestions about herblore and magic.

boss
    boss

Suggestions about herblore and magic. Empty Suggestions about herblore and magic.

Post  boss Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:07 pm

First suggestion: prices for brews are not reasonable.
    It requires 250 ecto-tokens and 250 tokkuls. If we convert time & cash into pure cash it will minimally be 16m (13 mil for spending at least 40 minutes to get 250 ecto-tokens and 3 millions to get 250 tokkul).
    Then we get 80 snapdragons, 80 lantadymes and 80 toadfloxes. Hereafter you spend 800k to purchase crashed nests, 80k for magic potatoes and 8k for red spider eggs.
    Append the time to make all the potions(10mins?) and you get ROUGLY 17mil for 80 magic potions, 80 super restore potions and 80 saradomin brews.

Now let us see the price:
    on average every pot costs 17, 000, 000 / 3 / 80 = 71 gp
    many of us consider magic potions useless, thus it would be 17, 000 , 000 / 2 / 80 = 106250 gp per brew/ s restore
    then we might remember brews are used faster than super restores in at least 1.5x ratio, thus the price would be approximately 150k per a brew.

Melee pk. Bringing 3 brews would cost me 450k. That's as much as my melee setup. But alright, I can survive without brews in melee pk(ofc u need more brews for melee mb pking but ive never yet seen any server which has active non-hybrid deep wild)
    Hybrid 1v1ing - 3 brews - 450k per fight, possible loss-win - 2mil for mystic hybrid(in case you loot everything, including 1k worth climbers - p.s. dont fuck us by making climbers more than 1k), about 15-20 mil for basic ahrim and about 60-80m with whip, fury, barrows and etc
    Let's say hybrid kill takes 3 fights, ahrim - 6-20(depends on the monkey in front of the other pc), advanced hybrid gear - 60?
    In this case brews will cost more than the loot.

PKing against team will be totally useless because you will use minimum 4 brews every attempt... Cheaper to die in mystic than tank out in ahrim.

I must admit limiting brews usage is a brilliant idea but must be in spades.

Second suggestion:
    Enchanting jewellery is outrageous. Countless clicks and need to bank every minute. My suggestion is that jewellery should be enchanted in noted form.
    Smelting.. Reduce the timer, atm it's 3 secs per smelt(furnace is 2 secs). Increase smithing xp. Nature runes are not easily purchasable, so it will work effeciently without abuse.

Update #1:
    Elemental stavves do not work for enchant spells.

Last edited by boss on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sage
    Sage

Suggestions about herblore and magic. Empty Re: Suggestions about herblore and magic.

Post  Sage Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:12 pm

boss wrote:First suggestion: prices for brews are not reasonable.
    It requires 250 ecto-tokens and 250 tokkuls. If we convert time & cash into pure cash it will minimally be 16m (13 mil for spending at least 40 minutes to get 250 ecto-tokens and 3 millions to get 250 tokkul).
    Then we get 80 snapdragons, 80 lantadymes and 80 toadfloxes. Hereafter you spend 800k to purchase crashed nests, 80k for magic potatoes and 8k for red spider eggs.
    Append the time to make all the potions(10mins?) and you get ROUGLY 17mil for 80 magic potions, 80 super restore potions and 80 saradomin brews.

Now let us see the price:
    on average every pot costs 17, 000, 000 / 3 / 80 = 71 gp
    many of us consider magic potions useless, thus it would be 17, 000 , 000 / 2 / 80 = 106250 gp per brew/ s restore
    then we might remember brews are used faster than super restores in at least 1.5x ratio, thus the price would be approximately 150k per a brew.

Melee pk. Bringing 3 brews would cost me 450k. That's as much as my melee setup. But alright, I can survive without brews in melee pk(ofc u need more brews for melee mb pking but ive never yet seen any server which has active non-hybrid deep wild)
    Hybrid 1v1ing - 3 brews - 450k per fight, possible loss-win - 2mil for mystic hybrid(in case you loot everything, including 1k worth climbers - p.s. dont fuck us by making climbers more than 1k), about 15-20 mil for basic ahrim and about 60-80m with whip, fury, barrows and etc
    Let's say hybrid kill takes 3 fights, ahrim - 6-20(depends on the monkey in front of the other pc), advanced hybrid gear - 60?
    In this case brews will cost more than the loot.

PKing against team will be totally useless because you will use minimum 4 brews every attempt... Cheaper to die in mystic than tank out in ahrim.

I must admit limiting brews usage is a brilliant idea but must be in spades.

Second suggestion:
    Enchanting jewellery is outrageous. Countless clicks and need to bank every minute. My suggestion is that jewellery should be enchanted in noted form.
    Smelting.. Reduce the timer, atm it's 3 secs per smelt(furnace is 2 secs). Increase smithing xp. Nature runes are not easily purchasable, so it will work effeciently without abuse.

I think as well that getting brews should be easier.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:17 pm