Xeonix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xeonix

Xeonix Resumption forums

4 posters

Many suggestions

dsmith

Many suggestions Empty Many suggestions

Post  dsmith Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:09 am

Prayer - wtf same rates from old serv is noob change that lol

Runecrafting - take rune essence out of limited shop and put it in noted form in a different shop with 50m quanity, then it might actually be worth the cost. Also, putting a "tele to zamorak mage option" on digsite pendant (see more on digsite pendant under "crafting") to make runecrafting a more viable skill to make money with.

Agility - pointless atm, make it have normal rs effect, or make it a skill you can obtain 99 in in under an hour.

Herblore - I don't have much experience with herblore atm but my main concern is making all objects clickable on all objects. Example - you cant use a clean herb on a vial of water to make unfinished potion, only vial of water on clean herb.

Thieving - better rewards (not saying cash reward) from pickpocketing npcs. A good thing to tie thieving in with other skills would be to reduce cash pickpocketed, and make more skilling supplies pickpocketed. Example - pickpocket 1 noted low level herbs from al-kharid warriors (100% chance), pickpocket 1 noted gem (sapphire-diamond) from paladins (sapphires - 33.3%, emeralds - 33.3%, ruby - 20%, diamond - 13.3%). Pickpocket 5 noted gold bars, 2 noted high level herb, 5 noted yew logs, or 1 addy ore from heroes (gold bars - 30%, herbs - 30%, yews - 30%, addy ore - 10%)

Crafting - Make tanning noted hides possible. Make leather a more viable training option by increasing rates. Also, other updates mentioned on this post should make crafting generally easier. About digsite pendant: be able to craft a ruby necklace, but, when enchanted it turns into a amulet of strength. Put digsite pendants into a shop at 500k ea

Fletching - attaching tips and feathers to bolts should have a higher xp rate than it currently is. Take bolts out of the limited supply shop as making enchanted bolts is not done due to shop buying them for so much (except for dragonstone,onyx)

Slayer - tasks relevant to player combat level and monster difficulty,location.

Mining - correlates with smithing update below

Smithing - make rune a worthwhile ore to mine besides for just making rune bolts. Possibly add rune bars OR rune items that are typically not used to limited quanity shop that will buy for higher prices than addy products. For example - rune short sword, rune longswords, and rune warhammers. (this would involve not making monsters drop those items)

Fishing - currently one of the most pointless skills as - slow to fish even at high levels, shop does not buy food for a high price meaning it sells at a low price so why would people take the time to fish for food? i suggest - taking cooked sharks out of fishing shop, raising price on other fish in fishing shop, placing sharks in limited shop for 80k ea, raising price of mantas to 240k in limited shop, raising price of turtles to 170k in limited supply shop, and making raw sharks in fishing shop at least 50k. also ability to fish karambwans

Cooking - i burn too much even at high level cooking. fishing update would go with cooking.

Summoning - make pack yaks work

Construction - move construction npc into low level wildy (inside crumbling house you pass on the way to greens)

Misc updates - add specific disable xp options. example - disable attk, disable str, disable def. add more avansie drops - gems, ores, logs etc. Add in some quests (devious minds) and others.

Swex

Many suggestions Empty Re: Many suggestions

Post  Swex Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:41 am

dsmith wrote:Prayer - wtf same rates from old serv is noob change that lol

Runecrafting - take rune essence out of limited shop and put it in noted form in a different shop with 50m quanity, then it might actually be worth the cost. Also, putting a "tele to zamorak mage option" on digsite pendant (see more on digsite pendant under "crafting") to make runecrafting a more viable skill to make money with.

Agility - pointless atm, make it have normal rs effect, or make it a skill you can obtain 99 in in under an hour.

Herblore - I don't have much experience with herblore atm but my main concern is making all objects clickable on all objects. Example - you cant use a clean herb on a vial of water to make unfinished potion, only vial of water on clean herb.

Thieving - better rewards (not saying cash reward) from pickpocketing npcs. A good thing to tie thieving in with other skills would be to reduce cash pickpocketed, and make more skilling supplies pickpocketed. Example - pickpocket 1 noted low level herbs from al-kharid warriors (100% chance), pickpocket 1 noted gem (sapphire-diamond) from paladins (sapphires - 33.3%, emeralds - 33.3%, ruby - 20%, diamond - 13.3%). Pickpocket 5 noted gold bars, 2 noted high level herb, 5 noted yew logs, or 1 addy ore from heroes (gold bars - 30%, herbs - 30%, yews - 30%, addy ore - 10%)

Crafting - Make tanning noted hides possible. Make leather a more viable training option by increasing rates. Also, other updates mentioned on this post should make crafting generally easier. About digsite pendant: be able to craft a ruby necklace, but, when enchanted it turns into a amulet of strength. Put digsite pendants into a shop at 500k ea

Fletching - attaching tips and feathers to bolts should have a higher xp rate than it currently is. Take bolts out of the limited supply shop as making enchanted bolts is not done due to shop buying them for so much (except for dragonstone,onyx)

Smithing - make rune a worthwhile ore to mine besides for just making rune bolts. Possibly add rune bars OR rune items that are typically not used to limited quanity shop that will buy for higher prices than addy products. For example - rune short sword, rune longswords, and rune warhammers. (this would involve not making monsters drop those items)

Fishing - currently one of the most pointless skills as - slow to fish even at high levels, shop does not buy food for a high price meaning it sells at a low price so why would people take the time to fish for food? i suggest - taking cooked sharks out of fishing shop, raising price on other fish in fishing shop, placing sharks in limited shop for 80k ea, raising price of mantas to 240k in limited shop, raising price of turtles to 170k in limited supply shop, and making raw sharks in fishing shop at least 50k. also ability to fish karambwans

Cooking - i burn too much even at high level cooking. fishing update would go with cooking.

Construction - move construction npc into low level wildy (inside crumbling house you pass on the way to greens)

Misc updates - add specific disable xp options. example - disable attk, disable str, disable def. add more avansie drops - gems, ores, logs etc. Add in some quests (devious minds) and others.

100% RIGHT.
    welfared

Post  welfared Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:20 am

I agree with all except from prayer.
    Max

Post  Max Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:04 am

dsmith wrote:Prayer - wtf same rates from old serv is noob change that lol
    Too late.. I guess.

Get people to mine ess for you; just no.

Will do

Cba changing as it does not even decrease the speed...

Why? These items are already dropped in high quantities, why would anyone pickpocket for them?

ok; no point; look above.

Xp/h is not that low for attaching tips to bolts; too complicated for most people.

People saying low lvl npcs are horrible for slayer have just never bothered tracking xp, I can assure you that baby blue dragons are as fast as nechryals.

It would have to cost too much then, considering all the time it takes to get to rune rocks.

240k? You will get over 75m per hour then. Taking sharks out of fishing shop is most fucked up idea as it will kill everything.

will check

Quit that, kills pking.

Too hard, you remember what happened before..

Maybe; no - you kill them for KC, not for farming items; no, waste bc most people do not do that.
    dsmith

Post  dsmith Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:13 am

It's not good enough money for people to mine ess for others, they could just sell iron bars.

It does if you click back and forth

Why? These items are already dropped in high quantities, why would anyone pickpocket for them?
    Variety and convenience

I would rather craft leather at bank than run back and forth making jewelry. Don't say "use dhides instead of leather" because they are much slower to collect and leather would be useful.

Xp/h is not that low for attaching tips to bolts; too complicated for most people.
    People don't attach tips to bolt because of shops buying price...

People saying low lvl npcs are horrible for slayer have just never bothered tracking xp, I can assure you that baby blue dragons are as fast as nechryals.
    It's not for xp purposes it's for difficulty and training ease. Example - getting black demons task at level 50, you would be unable to train slayer effectively until about level 80-90.

It would have to cost too much then, considering all the time it takes to get to rune rocks.
    Make it worthwhile.

240k? You will get over 75m per hour then. Taking sharks out of fishing shop is most fucked up idea as it will kill everything.
    At least increase the price of mantas above an iron bar. 15 mining and 15 smithing req for 17.5k, 81 fishing and 91 cooking also required for 17.5k. Smelting iron bars is also considerably faster and no chance of failure.. (i.e. burning)

Too hard, you remember what happened before.
    Level 18 wildy is considerably faster trip than southwest point of kharazi jungle.

Maybe; no - you kill them for KC, not for farming items; no, waste bc most people do not do that.
    Used to not just be used for farming kc, more people enjoy quests than you think
    Max

Post  Max Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:56 am

dsmith wrote:

It's not good enough money for people to mine ess for others, they could just sell iron bars.
    Use totally new players who do not know how to make money yet.

It does if you click back and forth
    There is minimum delay anyway, so your 10 ms wouldnt play a significant role.

Variety and convenience
    Most people prefer cash.

I would rather craft leather at bank than run back and forth making jewelry. Don't say "use dhides instead of leather" because they are much slower to collect and leather would be useful.
    well, ok, I will fix.

People don't attach tips to bolt because of shops buying price...
    Initially you asked for xp being increased.

It's not for xp purposes it's for difficulty and training ease. Example - getting black demons task at level 50, you would be unable to train slayer effectively until about level 80-90.
    You cannot get black demons at 1 slayer and at level 50 you should be able to kill them already.

Make it worthwhile.
    EVERY item should not have shop price, price for runite bars might be regulated by players themselves.

At least increase the price of mantas above an iron bar. 15 mining and 15 smithing req for 17.5k, 81 fishing and 91 cooking also required for 17.5k. Smelting iron bars is also considerably faster and no chance of failure.. (i.e. burning)
    yeah, i was going to increase price a bit.

Too hard, you remember what happened before.
    Level 18 wildy is considerably faster trip than southwest point of kharazi jungle.
    You said prayer was hard, let them at least get their altars.

Used to not just be used for farming kc, more people enjoy quests than you think
    Give me drop list then as I cba thinking up and I do not enjoy adding hundreds of lines just for single time fun.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:21 pm