Xeonix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xeonix

Xeonix Resumption forums

+3
john darby2
zz Liquid zz
dsmith
7 posters

Reporting forum trolls

dsmith

Reporting forum trolls Empty Reporting forum trolls

Post  dsmith Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:50 am

99 slay plox - mega troll, 107 post count and most all are troll posts

zz liquid zz - argues with everyone and gets mad when ppl think his name sucks

trout/trimex - same person, why make 2 forum accounts? lmao

snap finger - shitty player, even worse poster

joe - idiot
    zz Liquid zz
    zz Liquid zz

Reporting forum trolls Empty Re: Reporting forum trolls

Post  zz Liquid zz Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:12 am

lmao.
    john darby2
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:23 pm

do you not understand idiot that false reports can end up in a ban for you i am not troll or spammer all my posts are from replys to threads and posting on threads tbh i have asked you this question before why do you want to be a idiot why cant you just be a normal friendly player and be nice with people instead of jioning africa johnny boss somtimes joe my post count is never flame or spam and i would realy respect it if max was to go through all my posts and prove who ever made these false ideas and ban you for a false report there is no point in being a idiot welfared wrote tonight that max said only gold crowns are staff = wrong idiot you should act nice and respect people instead of jioning them just to flame people fml!!
    Joe
    Joe

Post  Joe Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:47 pm

Hi dsmith.
    welfared

Post  welfared Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:22 am

99 slay plox wrote:do you not understand idiot that false reports can end up in a ban for you i am not troll or spammer all my posts are from replys to threads and posting on threads tbh i have asked you this question before why do you want to be a idiot why cant you just be a normal friendly player and be nice with people instead of jioning africa johnny boss somtimes joe my post count is never flame or spam and i would realy respect it if max was to go through all my posts and prove who ever made these false ideas and ban you for a false report there is no point in being a idiot welfared wrote tonight that max said only gold crowns are staff = wrong idiot you should act nice and respect people instead of jioning them just to flame people fml!!

Mongol, it was not a false report, you are a troll.
    dsmith

Post  dsmith Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:48 am

99 slay plox wrote:do you not understand idiot that false reports can end up in a ban for you i am not troll or spammer all my posts are from replys to threads and posting on threads tbh i have asked you this question before why do you want to be a idiot why cant you just be a normal friendly player and be nice with people instead of jioning africa johnny boss somtimes joe my post count is never flame or spam and i would realy respect it if max was to go through all my posts and prove who ever made these false ideas and ban you for a false report there is no point in being a idiot welfared wrote tonight that max said only gold crowns are staff = wrong idiot you should act nice and respect people instead of jioning them just to flame people fml!!

i posted serious report and yet again i get trolled by u, the biggest troll on the forums why cant i just get on the forums and not get flamed for my words i am not a spammer unlike wat people say and why do u have to join zz liquid snap finger and sometimes joe i would respect if max was to ban all the above mentied in my report and just some random info - on runescape gold crown = admin so i hope u learned something fml!!!!
    john darby2
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:40 am

dsmith wrote:

i posted serious report and yet again i get trolled by u, the biggest troll on the forums why cant i just get on the forums and not get flamed for my words i am not a spammer unlike wat people say and why do u have to join zz liquid snap finger and sometimes joe i would respect if max was to ban all the above mentied in my report and just some random info - on runescape gold crown = admin so i hope u learned something fml!!!!

ok say this one more time EXPLAIN HOW I AM A SPAMMER/TROLL i dont flame people unless flamed that report aint serious and the names you mentioned are all my friends and you wanna get us all banned noob im like the most active forums user i dont troll no one i post and do my own thing and welfared please just stfu i think its a joke how you too treat people how you and then have the balls to report the good forums/game users we dont break rules and have not done so so as for your report its scrapped get proof that the names you have mentioned have broke a RULE then report!
    Trimex
    Trimex

Post  Trimex Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:42 am

1st.I'm not Trout,trout is my brother...
    2nd.SHUT UP
    Swex

Post  Swex Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:33 am

Trimex wrote:1st.I'm not Trout,trout is my brother...
    2nd.SHUT UP

Fail is Fail.
    Joe
    Joe

Post  Joe Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:45 am

2nd.SHUT UP
    Hi. Can i fish you?
    john darby2
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:00 am

Joe wrote:
    2nd.SHUT UP
    Hi. Can i fish you?

lmao u gota fly fish him Razz
    dsmith

Post  dsmith Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:48 pm

Trimex wrote:
    Trout wrote:1st.I'm not Trout,trout is my brother...
    2nd.SHUT UP
    Why I should be that mythological person? Basically I really don't know who is that creature "Kikis" and why he's so famous.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:32 am